Click Here to Apply!
FT, Respiratory Therapy -CRT/RRT
As a CRT or RRT in the Respiratory Therapy department, you will be delegated the responsibility and accountability necessary to perform your duties by the respiratory therapy supervisor or designee
Under the supervision of the Medical Director and Department Director of Respiratory Care , the CRT or RRT designated to the Respiratory Therapy department will be responsible for providing all aspects of respiratory care services in accordance with specific physician orders and facility protocols, while ensuring that competent care will be given to patients of all ages, including pediatrics and elderly. Assists in performance improvement activities within the department and participates in QA and QC activities, in-service training for the facility and department staff member, and input and direct involvement in all departmental clinical issues.
- Graduate from an accredited school of Respiratory Therapy
- Respiratory Therapy specific training
- Certified by the NBRC or eligible to take the NBRC written Certification Examination
- Current RPC License with the state of Missouri
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support ( BCLS) required
- Certification in Breath Alcohol Testing and Calibration of RBT VI
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) preferred, but not required
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) preferred, but not required