Full Time Position
Position summary: Quality patient food service and the preparation and serving of meals, as well as snacks.
General purpose: Produce good Quality food product for patients in accordance with Nutritional Dietary Guidelines.
- High School Education and be able to read and write and follow instructions in English.
- Experience 1 Year Dietary or Cooking Experience preferred, but not required, will train .Needs to be able to comprehend recipe.
- Licenses/Certificate None
- Food Production- Be able to prepare Quality Food (taste, season and test for good quality), Serving of Noon, Supper and Bedtime, and advance food preparation.
- Food Serving-Set up and Deliver (on time) trays, dish up desserts and Special Orders.
- Diets- know special diets to help Head cook with cooking and serving.
- Meetings- Help prepare food, deliver and set up for meetings.
- Records- Patient census, Diet cards, Production sheet, Patient screen’s and food Temperatures, kept up on daily bases.
- Cleaning – Daily and Monthly Cleaning maintained clean, neat and orderly.
Essential skills and experience:
- Basic Computer Skills.
- Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
- Ability to Run Cash Register.
- Able to comprehend Recipes.